Best Way to Lose Weight Fast – Finally Quick Methods That Work
It is common knowledge that the best way to lose weight fast that works for permanent results is eating fewer calories every day and burning more of those calories through intensive exercise like cardio and weight training.
Many experts will tell you that the best way to lose weight fast is a combination of healthy nutrition and exercise; here are some quick methods that work for fast weight loss results.
1. Eat plenty of berries like raspberries, they are one of the most fiber filled fruits which will keep you filling full, you can eat the berries as part of your daily snacks.
2. Instead of drinking fruit juices, go for whole fruit juice as it contains a higher fiber content and will keep you feeling satisfied for longer.
3. Avoid white bread, white rice and pasta, instead eat whole grain bread, rice or pasta,whole grain is actually five times more satisfying.
4. A definite best way to lose weight fast, especially when dinning out, is to switch your fork to your non dominant hand. This way, you’ll eat more slowly and it will give you enough time to recognize when you are full.
5. Spreading your meals into small portions is the best way to lose weight fast and keep it off permanently, you should eat five evenly spaced meals a day to help regulate your appetite and ward off unnecessary cravings which are commonly caused by skipping meals.
6. Skip the fizzy drinks and carbonated sodas, these drinks contain high fructose corn syrup which is a main sweetener containing too many calories.
7. Add protein to your diet, it will keep you feeling satisfied for a longer time, actually protein will keep you feeling full far longer than fiber does. There are plenty of sources of healthy protein such as salmon, sardines, sushi, lean meat, chicken breasts, raw nuts and seeds. Add protein to at least two of your meals every day for faster weight loss results.
8. Drinking plenty of water is obviously a best way to lose weight fast that works, many people try to ignore it, but its something that works and should be part of your weight loss plan. Hydrate daily by taking at least eight glasses of water and ensure you drink a glass of water before each meal and snack. This will keep you satisfied for longer and you won’t mistake thirst for hunger.
9. Go the extra mile and repaint your dinning room beige, research shows that colors like red, orange and yellow stimulate appetite causing you to eat more.