Healthy Eating – Recipes That Can Help Improve Your Health
It is the intention of many people to eat natural foods and use natural ways of making food so as to make sure their health remains good. This is especially so for those busy people who may not necessarily have the time to sit down and cook food. Such people desire quick and easy ways to help them stay healthy while eating natural foods. Well, with this quick and easy recipe, you can be able to achieve this. Let us look at some tips that can help you with this.
Tip 1: If you have persistent headaches, it is highly recommended to eat fruit desserts which have hawthorn and pear in them. The fruit dessert is prepared in the 10 simple steps:
Ingredients: rock sugar (200g), pear (500g) and hawthorn (150g)
1. Boil water and have the hawthorns immersed for about 5 minutes.
2. Remove the hawthorns from the hot water and have the cores and peels removed.
3. Use warm water to clean the pears and also have the cores and peels removed.
4. The peeled pears should then be shredded.
5. Have the pot warmed but don’t add any oil or water.
6. Add the 200g of rock sugar to the pot.
7. Once the rock sugar has heated and melted, the hawthorns can be added.
8. Mix and fry the hawthorns together with the melted rock sugar. This should be done until the hawthorns become transparent.
9. The shredded pear can then be added and mixed together with the hawthorns.
10. The fried hawthorns can be held on a plate and served as a dessert of fruit.
Tip 2: If you have a cold or flu, you can overcome it with Italian pasta that has tomato sauce. Outlined below are the 5 simple steps for doing this:
Ingredients: pimento (50g), shredded beef (50g), pasta (200g) and tomato sauce (25g)
1. Get a big pot and boil water. Add the pasta into the pot when the water reaches boiling point.
2. It takes about 8 minutes for the pasta to get ready. Once ready, remove it from the pot and put it on a place
3. Get another hot pot and have the shredded beef fried together with the 25g of tomato sauce
4. Once ready, put the fried beef-tomato sauce on the pasta and spread it
5. Shred the pimento pieces on top of the beef-tomato sauce. You can then serve the whole meal as dinner or lunch
Vitamin B and Vitamin E are 2 major cereal proteins that are found in the pasta. The tomatoes usually have compounds that are well known for protecting the body from various diseases. The pimento is usually very nutritious, low in calories and low in fat.